Please have fun and help us ensure that your stay is safe and comfortable by complying with the following resort rules and regulations. We hope you enjoy your stay and return often.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN BY NIRVANA Hill RESORT. BY ACCESSING NIRVANA HILL RESORT AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
2. BOOKINGS: Bookings must be made in advance via www.nirvanahillresort.com (“NHR Website”). Full payment must be made at the time of booking. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. The booking will be confirmed when the payment has been successfully processed and upon receipt of a Booking Confirmation from NHR. Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. NHR will only send confirmation via email for bookings/purchases that has been verified as genuine purchases. You will only receive the Booking Confirmation via email from NHR once your payment has been accepted/processed by the bank. THR will need at least forty-eight (48) hours to confirm the status of the payment. Subsequently, the Booking Confirmation will be delivered to your email address as registered. No refund/cancellation is allowed for any payment made irrespective of receiving a Booking Confirmation unless the booking is unavailable due to an error on the part of NHR. Once your payment has been successfully completed, a Booking Confirmation and receipt will be issued in respect of each room booked and sent to the email address provided. You MUST produce your Booking Confirmation(s) upon check-in at NHR front desk upon your arrival, together with your original valid photo identification document (national identity card, passport, driver’s licence or other identification card or document as NHR may require). If you do not receive your Booking Confirmation(s) within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of payment, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. The ‘Guest’ named in the Booking Confirmation must be the person staying at NHR otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the booking. Change of Guest name on your booking is allowed if made three (3) full days or more before check-in date. At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of your booking details (guest details, stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s)). NHR will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details. Bookings are accepted subject to room availability.
3. RATES: The Rates shown on the NHR Website are charged on a per person/unit per night basis. All rates are subject to the applicable Sales & Service Tax and the relevant Tourism Tax at the time of booking and/or visit. The Rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
4. CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT Check-in time: 1400 hours The check-in time is 1400 hours. If there is a NO-SHOW on the part of the guest, no refund will be provided for the booking. Check-out time: 1200 hours Late check-outs are subject to room availability and occupancy from 1200 hours to 1800 hours on the day of departure will be charged at 50% of contract rates and a full-day room charge after 1800 hours. Late Arrivals If you think you’ll arrive at NHR after 2200 hours on the day of your arrival, please notify NHR so that we can make arrangements for you to check-in. THR is not responsible for check-in after 2200 hours if no prior arrangement is made.
5. CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS: Once a date has been confirmed and payment made for the bookings, it is NOT possible to cancel or alter this date. No refund will be provided for this event.
6. NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT: Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time. Please be considerate of others. Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave. Public intoxication or obscene language will not be tolerated. We are a drug-free resort. Smoking inside Cabins (including bathrooms), restaurant, kids play area is STRICTLY prohibited except in any designated smoking area(s) located throughout NHR. Failure to comply with this policy entitles us to terminate your booking and stay at NHR at our sole discretion and you must leave NHR immediately without compensation or reimbursement. Management reserves the right to require any guest to vacate the resort for any behavior that disturbs other guests.
7. CHILDREN: We are a family friendly resort and encourage all to take advantage of the wonderful amenities offered at the Resort. Please remember children are not the responsibility of other residents or management. Parents are fully responsible for the acts and conduct of their children, financial or otherwise. Children 14 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult near the pool area.
8. BEING WITH OUR ANIMAL RESIDENTS: We encourage or guests to interact with them. But all the guests are requested to keep a safe distance from them and children should always be accompanied by their parent/guardian near the animal shelter area.
9. SWIMMING POOLS: There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Children under 16 years of age must be under the direct supervision of an adult while in the pool. Please, no lotions or oils in the pool. There is to be no glass whatsoever in the pool area, smoking is also not permitted in this area. All guests must shower before entering the pool or hot tub. Appropriate swimwear is required. Pool hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. All users must abide by the posted rules.
10. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY: You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to NHR premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether or not staying at NHR during your stay. NHR reserves the right to retain your, credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said cash and/or card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by NHR as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, NHR further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
11. VISITORS: Registered guests entertaining visitors are responsible for their conduct and liable for any damages they may cause while in the Resort. Please inform them of our rules and regulations. All visitors must stop and register at the office.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NHR is not liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of the Property (Force Majeure). Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, fire, explosion and epidemic/pandemic. NHR accepts no liability for any losses injury, illness, accident, expense, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities the participant undertakes willingly.
13. PERSONAL BELONGINGS You shall at all times take care of your belongings. NHR shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your belongings.
14. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS: THR reserves the right to cancel, amend or vary the arrangements and contents featured on the THR Website and/or change, amend, vary or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.